Gratitude for Today
1) Homemade choco chip cookies that your mommy brings you b/c she loves you.
2) Freshly laundered laundry done at home, so you don't have to pay for it
3) Getting a 3,000 word paper written, when you are really not a paper person, and finishing in enough time to have 4 hours to edit.
4) a mouse man coming (depsite his coming early inthe morning and waking you up at 9, when you went to bed at 4) to put a trap in your room in the hopes it will dissuade the mouse that was in your room last week
5) a don who will investigate your mouse sighting at 8 in the morning after you just woke him up and he strides powerfully in your room only wearing his boxers and you cower on the floor. Thank you, Rob.
After 2pm today only my midterm on Monday left. The rest of today and tomorrow will be spent vegetating, doing some xmas shopping, and meeting people for grad banquet venue decisions. Yay!